Become a Fantastic Memory MakerApply to join our team of independent travel professionals
Does this describe you?
- Are you an experienced travel professional, looking for an opportunity to grow your own client base in a collegial and supportive atmosphere that respects your existing client relationships?
- Do you believe in the power of travel to promote and enrich family relationships?
- Do you have significant experience either working in the travel industry or as a traveler (including taking the lead planning role when traveling with a larger group)?
- Are you dedicated to providing outstanding levels of guest service, consistently exceeding guest expectations?
- Are you committed to ongoing professional development, including participation in agency-offered training programs and finding and completing training opportunities on your own, as needed?
- Are you self-motivated, ready and willing to invest in your own business growth, and have your own private workspace available with the necessary computer and telephone equipment to conduct a travel business?
Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC d/b/a Mouse Master Travel is extending contract offers to the right travel professional candidates, as we continue our steady and consistent path of business growth. Our sales have grown more than 300% since we opened in 2015 – are you interested in growing with us?
Fantastic Memories Travel does not offer exclusive or protected geographic territories. We have a national footprint, with contractor agents from coast-to-coast across the United States. We are especially interested in contracting with agents in particular markets that we believe are outstanding candidates for growth. Priority markets include:
- Baltimore, Maryland / Washington, D.C.
- Chicago, Illinois
- Dallas, Texas
- Denver, Colorado
- Houston, Texas
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- New York
- New Jersey
- St. Louis, Missouri
Contractor agents who work with us embody the promises we make to our guests.
Fantastic Memories Travel agents participate in the agency's specialized training programs, including an ongoing monthly training series. Agents also regularly complete training offered by vendors, suppliers and destinations to ensure that they always have the most current and accurate information to provide to their guests.
Fantastic Memories Travel professionals understand that the only way to plan the IDEAL vacation for a guest is to understand what that means for each guest. Our contractor agents apply their knowledge and experience to each guest's vision of an IDEAL vacation, crafting a unique experience for each guest.
Our contractor agents always provide guests with AT LEAST a phone number and an Email address to use to contact them. In addition, the Agency makes available, at reasonable cost to the contractor agent, out-of-office coverage to give both agents and their clients the peace of mind that a knowledgable travel professional is available to help, even when the booking agent is traveling.
Being a successful independent contractor agent requires a willingness to invest in one's own business. At Fantastic Memories Travel, we help contractor agents realize the maximum return on those investments by offering a range of optional value-added services that allow contractor agents to realize significant cost savings by aggregating needs and pooling resources.
Are you ready to grow a travel business with us?
Fill out the application form below. The form you submit is a solicitation for a contract offer, and not an offer of employment. We are highly selective, and not all applicants will receive a contract offer.